We are hiring a Head of Fundraising. Read below for information:
One in Four was established in 2003 to provide professional counselling and advocacy services to men and women who have experienced sexual abuse in childhood. We offer a wide range of programmes to survivors and to their families, and also offer a sex offender treatment programme.
The primary aim of One in Four is to reduce the prevalence of sexual crime in Ireland by intervening in key areas of the cycle of abuse. One in Four’s vision is for an Ireland to where children are safe from sexual harm.
We are now recruiting a Head of Fundraising to grow donor income and bring a fresh and dynamic approach to all our fundraising activities.
The Head of Fundraising will work closely with the Executive Director and Board to promote awareness of One in Four and to increase income from all fundraising avenues including engagement with major donors and corporate partners, the growth of regular giving, legacies, community and events, and online fundraising.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior, fundraising role within the not-for-profit sector and a proven track record in managing and developing an innovative fundraising strategy focused on individual, corporate and grant funding with measurable and successful results. Experience of financial management, planning and budgetary control is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch today to find out more!
How to Apply:
The recruitment campaign for the role of Head of Fundraising is being managed exclusively on behalf of One in Four by Charity Careers Ireland.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org request a full information pack prior to making your application.
Deadline for applications:5pm on Friday, 7th April
One in four people in Ireland experience sexual abuse. It might be you, someone, you care about or someone you're friendly with.
Our expert services are available for those in need. You can learn how others have been helped by One in Four. Or you can find out how you can help us. Our work is about intervention in the cycle of abuse. Our vision is an Irish society where children are safe from sexual violence.
We are offering a two-day training course: Date: 21st and 22nd April 2017
- Individuals who have experienced sexual violence
- Families of individuals who have experienced sexual violence
- Perpetrators of sexual violence
- Families of individuals who have perpetrated sexual violence
- The psychotherapist
- The use of self by the therapist
- The ability to self-reflect as a way of understanding the dynamics of sexual abuse (parallel process)
- How sexual abuse plays out within the ‘system’, mirroring how sexual abuse can be played out in families
- How the ethical, cultural, race, class, and religious beliefs are managed as possible triggers which may arise for those engaged with the individuals using the service
- How such issues are managed by supporting clinicians with the possible biases that may emerge as a way to manage the many projections that emerge in the delivery of such complex dynamics