our vital work...
- help us keep in phone contact with someone in distress
- help pay for someone attend group therapy so they receive some support while on our waiting list
- help pay for a person to have a one-to-one therapy session, getting the individual and expert support they deserve
- help pay towards skilled support for someone making witness statements in court
Board of Directors
One in Four is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee. It is governed by a Board of Directors, who are elected at its Annual General Meeting. The Board is responsible for ensuring that the the organisation is compliant with statutary obligations and operates within recognised standards of good governance. Audited accounts and an Annual Report are produced each year.
The board of directors governs the running of One in Four, overseeing elements such as strategy, financial regulation, internal policies, and service development. The board members provide their time and skill on a voluntary basis.
In setting and overseeing the direction of One in Four, the board members bring a wide variety of skills and experience including: business management, communications, social science, psychology, education, research and policy making. The board meets regularly with the executive director, and key staff as needed; these meetings usually take place every six weeks.
- Dr. Jane Pillinger, Chairperson
- Donal Cronin, Secretary
- David Holohan, Treasurer
- Marie Carroll
- Christina Maguire
- Brenda Kyle
- Karl O'Connor
If you have a query for a board member, please write in to us at 2 Holles St, Dublin 2. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Executive Director is responsible for the day to day management of the organisation and reports to the Board of Directors. The Executive Director is tasked with ensuring that the objectives and priorities of the Strategic Plan 2015 – 2018 are achieved.