1. One in Four is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. We are aware that as a user of this website you care about the security and privacy of your information.
2. As you use this website information is received and stored by us. This information is used to enable us to improve the website and to enable us to respond to your requests.
Technical details in connection with visits to the website are logged by our internet service provider for statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
· The IP address of the user's web server
· The top-level domain name used (e.g. .ie, .com, .org)
· The previous web address from which the user reached us, including any search criteria used.
· Click screen data which shows the traffic of users around this website (e.g. pages accessed and documents downloaded)
· The type of web browser used by the website user.
This information is used in an aggregate form to analyse trends and usage of the website and to improve the usefulness of the website. One in Four will make no attempt to identify individual visitors or to associate any technical details listed above with any individual.
3. In order to make a donation to One in Four or to register as a One in Four volunteer, sign up to receive communication or use any other of the site's contact forms you will be asked for information when you register with us. We will require amongst other things your name, email address and telephone number. Personal data is collected only with your knowledge and permission and is retained by One in Four in a secure manner.
4. In addition, when you make a donation on the website we will also require your credit/debit card details. The information received from you will only be disclosed to such third parties as may be necessary, in order to process your donation. When making a donation or purchasing merchandise, you will be transferred to a secure encrypted One in Four webpage hosted by our credit card and debit card processor, who will perform the transaction on our behalf from your credit card or laser card. Your card details will not be divulged to One in Four.
5. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Agents or contractors of One in Four who have access to information you give us in the course of providing services to us are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for us.
6. We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirements.
7. An opt in clause is located within the Donation process. By ticking this box you are giving permission to One in Four to use the personal data you provide to contact you regarding upcoming fundraising and general One in Four events and to use the information for donor care management and donor profiling. We can only issue receipts where you provide us with permission to get in contact with you.
8. You should note that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You accept that any information or message you send to the site may be intercepted or read by others. You hereby acknowledge and accept that we have no responsibility and shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss, injury or damage occasioned by the interception by third parties of your transmissions, or the disclosure of information including but not limited to credit/debit card numbers by any party with whom you transact, nor do we offer any guarantees, warranties or indemnities as to the security or otherwise of any information which you give us.
9. If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact us by writing to 2 Holles St, Dublin 2. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files. We are entitled to charge a fee for supplying you with copies of information which we hold.
10. If you choose to visit this site and use this site, your visit and use and any dispute arising therefrom in respect of privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions of use including the limitations and the exclusions expressed and included therein.
11. This Privacy Statement will be the subject of change and the use of information what we gather shall be subject to the privacy notice in effect from time to time. It shall be your responsibility to check our website frequently to see recent changes